Lone Star Finals
March 26-27, 2021, University of Texas at Arlington.
Check back soon for more information.
All Destination Imagination teams advancing to the Lone Star Finals will register online at registeryourteam.org. The advancing team manager will need to sign into their account to register. Online Registration will open (check back soon).
Registration Prices - The price is $250.00 per team and $300.00 for Extreme Challenge, and $150.00 for Rising Star, if paid prior to March 11, 2021. Teams will not be able to compete without a paid registration on file or a school purchase order submitted. See payment instructions below.
Printing an Invoice: The Team Manager will log into their account at register.txdi.org and open up their State Tournament Registration. Select Print Form button at the bottom of the teams’ State Tournament Registration. The form will print as an invoice. Please, allow 2-3 business days to process payment and plan accordingly. Please, see the important deadline section below for further details.
Several important items you need to know:
Helium and dry ice are permitted by UTA. However, they are not allowed at Global Finals. See the Rules of the Road in regard to weapons, helium, and dry ice. Information is in the Rules of the Road on page 23 under section 15
- No lights will be turned off during performances
- Safety is a priority. Police officers will be on site and will be checking for event passes to ensure the safety of our teams and supporters.
- Only clear bags are allowed in the arena.
- The Doubletree Hotel is reserved for the Tournameent Officials and Appraisers. Teams will not be scored, if they stay at this reserved hotel.
Click HERE to download the tournament schedule. (check back closer to the tournament)
- Pre-Ordering Pins and T-shirts Online (School District Purchase Orders must be submitted via email by noon, see further details below)
- Pre-Ordering Spectator’s Event Passes Online
- Team Registration Payment Deadline (School District Purchase Orders must be submitted by noon, see further details below). Team must be registered and paid by this date in order to compete.
TEAM MIXER, ON-SITE CHECK IN, AND AWARD CEREMONY VENUES
Team Mixer: Friday, March 26, 2021
6:00-9:00 p.m. University of Texas at Arlington- Maverick Center Building
On Site Check In: Friday, March 26, 2021: (No students allowed) University of Texas at Arlington- Maverick Center Building. Times will be assigned to each team manager. The team manager will be emailed an assigned on site check in time one week prior to the tournament. Teams will not be allowed to compete if the on-site registration is not completed. Friday night on-site registration only. Everyone must registered prior to Saturday.
Please, see below for a list and link to the Required Paperwork. All paperwork will need to be completed prior to arrival. We will not be able to supply copies. Please, find those online prior to arriving.
Appraisers' and Official's Hotel Only
*The below hotel is reserved for officials only. Teams will not be allowed to book their rooms at this hotel. Please, see your Winner's PowerPoint for further details.
Hotel Reserved for Appraisers Only
*Double Tree by Hilton Arlington DFW South- 1507 N Watson Road, Arlington, TX 76006
Team and Spectator’s Hotels
We ask that you check and follow your school district’s travel policies and plans, if you are representing your school district. You may contact Arlington Convention & Visitors Bureau, if you need assistants booking multiple rooms for your school district.
Award Ceremony - University of Texas at Arlington College Park Center
TEXAS DI SILENT AUCTION
Using Your Smart Phone!
All proceeds from the auction will fund three DI Senior Scholarships for our students. Thank you in advance for supporting our students.
Auction phone number: 844-551-6771
- REGISTER as a bidder by texting 'Register' and your name (example text: register First Last)
- DOWNLOAD the AUCTRIA app from the App Store or Google Play Store
- TEXT 'web' to the auction phone number to get your access code in order to log into the app
- REVIEW the AUCTION RULES before your start bidding!
You will be notified by text message if you are outbid on the item.
Additional information will be posted when it becomes available.