So you want to be an Appraiser!
Do you have what it takes to be an appraiser?
- must be at least 18 years or older
- may no longer be enrolled in high school
- must attend an official appraiser training to be certified to appraise or officiate
- must be able to spell DI
How to signup to be an appraiser.
If you have been an Appraiser in previous years
If you worked as an appraiser previously and have an appraiser account on the Texas DI website you should return to the front page and sign on with your username and password (you can use your email address in lieu of your username. Once you sign on you can click on the link to register to work at your region's regional tournament. Your contact information is carried forward so all you need to do is verify that information and make any selections for appraising preferences for this years tournament.
If you do not have a user account on Texas DI
- Before starting you need to determine which region is your home region. This will be the region where you would be working at the tournament. If you are not sure you can go here to find out what region you are in.
- After determining your Home Region, click the appropriate link below to register as an appraiser for your region. You will be shown additional instructions after clicking the link.