General Event Schedule
- Team registration and T-shirt pick-up will be at the ____________7:00 PM – 9:30 PM. The team manager is required to show:
- Team Declaration of Independence Form
- Team Expense Report
- Team Tournament Data Form
- Copy of Presale Pin/TShirt Order receipt marked paid
- Copy of Team Registration marked paid
- Media Release
- Medical Release
- A copy of the Media Releases will be collected at Registration
- Only the Team Manager should be in the registration area.
- Late registration will be at _______ on Saturday from 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM.
FRIDAY NIGHT EVENTS:
- A team mixer party will be held at the ________ from 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM. Teams need to be chaperoned. No confetti or silly string are permitted at the mixer.
- The DI-me Store is located on the _______ and will be open from 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM.
- The Silent Auction will be located close to the DI-me Store. All money raised from the Silent Auction is used for Texas DI Scholarships. SATURDAY:
- Check the schedule for starting times for competition sites.
- Video and flash cameras are not allowed unless permission is secured in advance from the performing team.
- All cellular phones and pagers must be turned off during each performance.
- The closing ceremony is 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM. The ceremony will be at the ________. Doors open at 6:30 PM. Team members are required to wear their regional T-shirts and be seated with their region in assigned areas. Seating for parents and supporters will be provided, however not in the areas assigned to teams. A Parade of Regions will kick off the ceremony and each team may have one representative march in the parade. Please check with your regional director about plans for the parade. Confetti Eggs and Silly String are prohibited at the closing ceremony.
TEAMS ADVANCING TO GLOBAL FINALS:
- 2011-2012 Season- The top four places in each challenge (with the exception of Challenge C- Elementary and Challenge E - Elementary) will advance to Global Finals. In Elementary Challenge C and Elementary Challenge E the top three teams will advance to Global Finals.
- A mandatory meeting for the team managers advancing to Global Finals will be held immediately following the Closing Ceremony. This meeting is for team managers, school coordinators, and regional directors. Please turn off your cell phones at this meeting. Your team must be represented. You must have a copy of your affiliate tournament registration form (marked paid) at this meeting.